- This event has passed.
Hampton Beach Seafood Festival
September 9 - September 11
A spectacular Seaside Festival (Ocean Boulevard closed to traffic) featuring:
• Many restaurants and food vendors to choose from! Grab your favorites like fried clams, shrimp, and lobster (steamed, fried, or in a roll) to non-seafood items like BBQ Ribs, “Blooming Onions” and sumptuous desserts.
• 80 Arts & Crafts vendors promoting locally made products and hundreds of Ocean Boulevard merchants offering end-of-the-season Sidewalk Sales.
• Continuous Entertainment on two stages featuring 15 of the top local Bands playing a variety of music — Blues, Jazz, the Oldies but Goodies, and even a little Rock & Roll!
• Kiddie Land – Entertainment for families and kids.
• Spectacular fireworks display — Saturday at 8:15
• Wicked Bites Culinary Chef Demonstrations Saturday and Sunday 11 AM to 4 PM.
• New England’s Largest Bar with over 40,000 square feet on the sand!
• Annual Lobster Roll Eating Contest
WHERE: Ocean Boulevard (NH Route 1A North) is closed to traffic and becomes a pedestrian mall.
FREE SHUTTLE & PARKING: Free parking and shuttle service is available at over 13 in-town satellite parking lots. The shuttle service has proved to be the fastest, safest, and most cost effective way to get to the Festival. With no cost, and less aggravation; it has become the most popular way to attend and enjoy the Festival. For a complete list of available lots check out our website at seafoodfestivalnh.com –OR– Park at the NH State Park (near Seabrook Bridge, Rte. 1A). Parking is $15 per car with FREE TROLLEY SERVICE.
$10 per Adult Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Children under 12 free.
Wear comfortable shoes! Do not eat before you come! Make an early reservation at one of our fine lodging establishments. Bring your friends and family. Please note: Pets are NOT allowed per town ordinance.
INFORMATION: Call the Hampton Area Chamber of Commerce at 603.926.8718 or visit seafoodfestivalnh.com.